- Common Name: Culver's root
- Synonyms: Veronica 'Lavendelturm'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 45cm
A herbaceous perennial with long, narrow, lavender-blue flowers in summer set above deep green foliage. Great for the back of a border for long-lasting, late summer colour.