- Synonyms: Gaura lindheimeri 'Rosyjane'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink, White
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Deciduous, Columnar, Upright
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 35cm
Suitable for use in both containers and borders, it will bring colour throughout the summer.
Can survive winter in a very well protected situation, especially if sheltered from hard frosts.