- Common Name: Wallflower
- Synonyms: Erysimum linifolium glaucum, Erysimum linifolium 'Bowles' Mauve'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Purple
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 75cm × 60cm
Water well before planting and until established. Cut back in spring to encourage compact growth.