- Position: Full sun, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Orange
- Hardiness: H3 - Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of UK
- Habit: Deciduous, Columnar, Upright
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 40cm
A tuberous perennial with coppery orange flowers above bronze foliage in summer. Dahlias are best lifted at the first frost and stored before being planted out again in the spring once the risk of frosts has cleared.