- Common Name: Milky bellflower
- Synonyms: Campanula lactiflora 'Pritchard's Variety'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 100cm × 60cm
A very graceful variety of bell flower with branching heads of lavender-blue flowers throughout the summer. Good as a cut flower. Ideal for mixed borders or in large patio containers.
Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety'