- Common Name: Elephant's ears
- Position: Full shade, Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam. Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Evergreen, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 50cm × 100cm
An evergreen perennial with thick, glossy, large leaves with a red edge and bearing clusters of vivid pink flowers on red stems.
Bergenia 'Autumn Magic'