- Common Name: Lady's Mantle
- Synonyms: Alchemilla grandiflora hort.
- Position: Full shade, Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 75cm
A beautiful perennial which is a must for every garden. It has wonderfully scalloped leaves which catch water droplets and produces a frothy covering of small yellow flowers throughout spring and summer. It can have a habit of self-seeding quite freely, so cut off the seed heads carefully after flowering to minimise any unwanted spreading.