- Common Name: Yarrow
- Synonyms: Achillea ptarmarica 'Rose Madder', Achillea 'Rose Madder'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 100cm × 60cm
Clump-forming perennial with dark green, fern-like foliage and bearing large flat heads of rose-pink flowers throughout summer.