- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
A glorious peony with enormous soft pink flowers.Maybe not quite "dinner plate" size though! The larger outer petals have a silky paler edge which cup the paler petals within. Yellow stamens peek through the central petals. Robust growing plants with thick strong stems. Late season flowering and growing to around 90cm.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!