- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink, White
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
Lemoine (1922). Sublimely elegant double peony from Monsieur Lemoine, who was also known for his breeding of Lilac Trees. A blend of blush pink guard petals and a creamy centre with a hint of yellow. Not often available. This can take a little more time to establish, but will develop into a beautiful garden plant. Mid season flowering and growing to a height of around 90cm.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!