- Synonym: Bastard senna 'Citrina'
- Position: Best in full sun
- Soil: Most garden soils
- Flowers: Winter flowering from December throught to March, often again in mid summer
- Colour: Lemon yellow
- Habit: Wall shrub
- Height 1.5m x 0.75m, but best pruned to keep compact habit
- Leaves: Grey green evergreen
One of the great winter wall shrubs, revelling in a sheltered corner of the garden where its sweetly scented flowers pervade the air on a sunny winter's day. Best pruned lightly once the main flowering is finished to maintain a bushy habit. Easily grown in most garden situations, but against a wall it is magic!
Supplied in a 2 litre pot on a 60cm tripod
Coronilla valentina subsp. glauca 'Citrina'