- Common Name: Oregon Grape
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Humus-rich, moderately fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: November to March
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Fast-growing, evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 4m x 2.5m
A fast-growing, evergreen shrub with toothed foliage and bearing racemes of fragrant, yellow flowers from late autumn to early spring followed by blue-black berries.
Mahonia x media 'Winter Sun'
Kelways Guide to Mahonias