- Common Name: Rambling Hybrid Musk Rose
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to November
- Flower Colour: Orange
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Deciduous shrub
- Height & Spread: 240cm × 240cm
Named after Comtesse Ghislaine de Féligonde who dragged her wounded husband, a French Cavalry Officer, to safety from the no-man's-land between the trenches of the First World War.
All the roses we sell have been field grown and lifted when the conditions are at their best. If ordering potted roses, as the plants will not start to put on any more root growth until the spring, please do not be surprised to find the compost fall away from the roots when you take the plant out of its pot. We use a high quality compost so you can incorporate this when you plant your rose.