- Common Name: New Zealand Flax
- Position: Full sun in a sheltered position
- Soil: Fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: July
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: Frost hardy - may require some winter protection in colder areas
- Habit: Arching, evergreen, grass-like perennial
- Height & Spread: 80cm x 80cm
An upright to arching, evergreen perennial with strap-like, purple-bronze leaves and in hot summers, may produce an upright spike of tubular red flowers from the centre of the plant.
Phormium 'Bronze Baby'
You May Also Like…