- Common Name: Chinese Silver Grass, Eulalia
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Autumn
- Flower Colour: Grey, Pink, Red, Silver
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 100cm
A clump-forming deciduous grass with arching, mid-green leaves turning orange in autumn and bearing feathery, pink-flushed flowers in autumn turning red.
Miscanthus sinensis 'Ferner Osten'