- Common Name: Serbian spruce
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Evergreen, Columnar, Upright
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 120cm
This dwarf conifer is a cultivar if the Serbian spruce. It has a spherical growth habit and a blue-green colour that shades to grey in winter. New growth appears spontaneously in spring. Fully hardy. Suitable for rock gardens and tubs and as a specimen plant.