- Synonyms: Clematis viticella 'Blekitny Aniol', Clematis 'Blue Angel'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Climbing
- Height & Spread: 300cm × 100cm
Perfect for growing up and over medium-sized trees or large shrubs this vigorous hybrid smothers itself in pale lavender blue flowers from June through to September. Also known as Blekitny Aniol the flowers have a beautiful depth of colour.
Clematis 'Blekitny Aniol' (LL)