- Common Name: Sedge
- Synonyms: Carex albula 'Frosted Curls', Carex flagellifera 'Frosted Curls', Carex fraseri 'Frosted Curls' Carex 'Frosted Curls'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Tufted
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 45cm
A compact, evergreen grass forming a dense mound of icy green tufts. Great when planted en masse and also as a container plant on the patio.
Carex comans 'Frosted Curls'