- Common Name: Feather Reed-grass
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Bronze, Brown
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Tufted
- Height & Spread: 160cm × 60cm
A clump-forming, deciduous perennial grass with flat, arching leaves and bearing green flowers at first, quickly fading to buff.
Calamagrostis x acutiflora 'Karl Foerster'