- Common Name: Tall Bearded Flag Iris
- Synonyms: Iris germanica 'Arpège'
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Flowers: May to June
- Flower Colour: Light blue and violet-blue
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Rhizomatous perennial
- Height & Spread: 80cm × 30cm
A classic bicolor iris, with clear white standards, and navy mauve falls, with the colour fading to white towards the throat. Yellow beards complete the pastel combination. This wonderful iris is so perfect in the border, complimenting against any other shades of blue, pink, lavender or white. Growing to around 80cm it is a sturdy grower, with a delicious creamy scent.
Bearded Iris Care
If you need help or advice on your bearded iris, read our care guide here!