Order fulfilment and shipment
Orders that include seasonally available field grown peonies, will be shipped in their entirety, as soon as these plants are harvested, which is from October until the end of February. If you are ordering field grown peonies as well as other items between March-September, but don't want to wait until October for shipping, it is best to use the SPLIT DELIVERY option, and you will recieve, and be charged for 2 separate deliveries..
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY SHIP OUR PRODUCTS TO COUNTRIES AND REGIONS WITHIN THE EU (EUROPEAN UNION).
- Shipment of your order costs £6.95 inclusive of vat. The cost is shown in your basket
- If your order is only seeds, and/or gift tokens the shipping cost is £1.50 only.
- Shipment cost of parcels above 99Kg will be calculated individually by quotation.
Parcels shipped by courier require a signature upon delivery. If you instruct us that a parcel may be left at your chosen address without a signature then Kelways Plants Ltd cannot take responsibility for the parcel once it has been left.
Scottish Highlands & Islands (Shetlands, Orkneys, Hebrides), Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man
- Shipping charges are calculated by weight as we have found this to be the fairest way of doing it.
- Shipment is normally a 2-3 working day service. There is a £10 surcharge for deliveries to these areas
- For orders recieved from the Channel Islands, VAT will be deucted on your basked
Republic of Ireland and Mainland Europe
- Shipment is normally a 3-5 working day service. Cost is calculated on weight of goods and will be shown in your basket.
Cyprus and Greece
Shipment is normally a 5 -7 day service. Cost is calculated on weight of goods and will be shown in your basket.